Abstract submission deadline: July 10th, 2016.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts sent in other languages and/or by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
- During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of presentation (oral and e-poster). Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to request the change of your abstract’s presentation type and/or topic, according to the Scientific Program’s specifications and needs.
- Your abstract should be submitted until July 10th, 2016 the very latest.
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Congress' Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract’s corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until July 25th, 2016.
- The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by the at least one of the authors per abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract can only be a co-author of another abstract.
- Abstract texts should have the following structure: a) Introduction, b) Purpose, c)Materials and Methods, d)Results, e)Conclusion.
- The texts must be a maximum of 300 words.
- Please use single space and an Arial 10-point font.
- Make sure that author’s names (first name and family name in full) and affiliations (institute/hospital/university, city, country) are properly stated during your abstract’s submission and in the doc file you will be attaching.
- Presenting author should be underlined.
- Number references (if any) should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Congress Secretariat.
- Please do not include any charts, references or footnotes.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the authors, if the abstract is accepted.
How to submit an Abstract
On-Line Abstract Submission System
Click "Abstracts" link on the right of the web page where you will redirected.
Please note that at least one author per abstract, should be registered in order to be included in the Congress program. In case of many presentations by the same author, another co-author should be registered for each abstract.
E-posters will be displayed during BCR2016 on monitors in designated areas.
- The only accepted format for the e-poster is Microsoft™ PowerPoint™ files.
- Please limit your e-poster to 10 slides or fewer.
- All slides must be in landscape format (4:3).
- Videos are not compatible within the e-poster platform.
- Avoid having more than 6 lines of text per slide and more than 8 words per line.
- The text size should not be smaller than 24-points.
E-poster submitters will receive an email with instructions after acceptance of their abstract.